We are currently CLOSED for submissions
Results for 2020 will be posted on or about January 20th, 2021
2020 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The annual Best of the Net Anthology is a project of Sundress Publications.
- Submissions must come from the editor of the publication (journal, chapbook, online press, etc), or, if the work is self-published, it must be sent by the author.
- Submissions must have originally appeared online, though later print versions are acceptable.
- The poem, story, or essay must have been first published or appeared on the web between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- For journals and presses, each entry may include up to:
-and two works of creative nonfiction.
- For individuals sending self-published work, please send no more than two pieces regardless of genre.
- Submissions should include the URL of the poem, story, or essay AND a full-text version in a Word or RTF document.
- All submissions must include the author’s name and email address as well as the name, contact info, and URL of the journal.
- We will make every attempt to contact journals who submit incomplete information. However, entries that remain incomplete three days after the close of submissions will be disqualified.
- Submissions must be sent via email to:
- The submission window closes on September 30th, 2020.
All participating journals, presses, or individuals will receive a link within the anthology site when the issue is released regardless of whether their submissions were chosen. A complete list of finalists will also be published.
By submitting work to the Best of the Net anthology you are acknowledging the right for the work to be republished on our website as part of our annual anthology.
For more information or any questions you may have, please email us at email@example.com.